1000 Gifts – Summer is here
Just in case you don’t regularly read Holy Experience I thought I would direct you towards todays post on how ‘God gives grace and we speak the language of Christians when we give thanks.’ Ann put into words one of the reasons why I blog – to see God’s grace all around and it’s such a good reminder to me on how this is a language I need to practice myself, so I don’t forget and it is a language I need to teach my children.
101. Evening thunder showers.
102. Garden watered with no work from us.
103. A house to clean.
104. Cookies from friends.
105. Writing letters to sponsor children.
106. Fresh cut flowers.
107. The sabbath – a day to worship, relax and recharge.
108. Slip and sliding.
109. Ever-present God.
110. Starting a new bible study.
111. Chocolate ice cream.
112. First fresh homegrown food of the season.
113. Peace lilies.
114. Yummy, yummy farm eggs.
115. Afternoon naps.