1000 Gifts – Settling In
We have been in our house for just over two weeks now and are so, so thankful for all God has blessed us with here.
85. So much help with moving out of old house and into new – all the friends and family who made it so easy.
86. Starting to feel almost done with the move – just the pictures left to hang.
87. Brother and sister who are happy to share a room – even if nights haven’t been going that smoothly.
88. Watching chrysalids turn into butterflies.
89. Exploring property with husband.
90. So many new kinds of birds.
91. Feeling so at home already.
92. Not having the baby early – giving enough time to get all my type A stuff done.
93. Getting into a new routine.
94. Watching movies snuggled with my husband.
95. Stove popped popcorn.
96. Eating outside.
97. Gazebo to give protection when the mosquitoes get too swarmy.
98. Unpacking my bible in the last box today.
99. New music.
100. Inspiring birth books.