1000 Gifts – Post Trip Edition
Some of the things God gave as gifts on our trip to my parents…
71. Horses to feed.
72. First days at the beach.
73. Kids squealing as they get underducks from Ba-pa.
74. Tractor rides.
75. Planting future orchards.
76. First mountain hike of the year.
77. Grandparents who are still young enough to carry their grandchildren on hikes.
78. Boys who love to watch the very beginning of a renovation and all the ensuing dirt piles for children to play endlessly on.
79. Purple tulips.
80. A mother who still helps me and offers to get me gingerale when I am sick in the middle of the night.
81. Seeing beauty defined through the eyes of my children. (A bouquet for Grammy)
82. Outside dancing.
83. Hot dog roasts.
84. Plane rides so this very pregnant lady didn’t have to drive 12 hours there and back.