56. God generously gifting us an opportunity to try living in the country.
57. Selling our own (current) house in less than 24 hours.
58. Our realtor with endless patience for us, who did an amazing job on both our purchase and sale.
59. Locking in an interest rate on our mortgage mere hours before rates jumped half a percent and our mortgage broker who got the deal done for us.
60. Brother and sister love.
61. 31 weeks pregnant and baby growing healthy and strong.
62. A wonderful, loving midwife who we are more thankful for than I can say.
63. Generous friends who offer to help with…everything.
64. A husband who knows how to fix just about anything.
65. Having my kids around almost all the time – I cherish how strong our family relationships are.
66. Coming home to kiss my two sleeping babes.
67. Growing seedlings and the promise of yumminess they will hold in the summer.
68. The weather (25 in April – is this really happening?)
69. Trying new things.
70. The joy of being around other mothers.