I am excited to start recording my gifts from God. I think it will be a treasure to have recorded them and eventually printed out among stories of our daily life to look back upon and marvel at God’s goodness and generosity.
1. A washing machine to do all the sick kid laundry.
2. Elimination communication – so nice to have a just two-year old who has used the toilet for so long – especially appreciated when she is sick.
3. A furnace to keep us warm on this snowy day.
4. Roiboss chai tea latte.
5. Energy to incorporate yoga back into my day.
6. Hidden chocolate stash.
7. A husband who I love passionately and who still makes my heart go pitter-patter.
8. A brother who is compassionate towards his sick sister.
9. A little girl who loves to be rocked by her mommy when sick (especially because this time is a treasure and how much longer will this be requested?)
10. A long nap to help make sick body well.
11. Lego – and all the games it inspires when you are four years old.
12. Wanting to cook (and eat!) again.